Friday 2 May 2008

What's The Buzz?


So what's buzzing in the football world today?

Well there is a whisper that the delicious Jose may return to England as manager at Manchester City. Or maybe Scolari.

And there is a definite hum in the air that Liverpool are after Villa's Gareth Barry.

But of course the real buzz is around Sunday's Championship fixtures, which will decide the fate of a number of teams, including my beloved Foxes.

Ian Holloway says;

"I accept full responsibility for all the things that have happened, we want to make it right, but we have one game to make it right. These are the times you need to fight and battle - I can assure you that's what the lads intend to do."

The betting odds against us going down don't offer much hope either.

Lets hope those Foxes get the wind beneath their wings and fly.

Otherwise I fear a fatal sting.

4 comments:

areallaticfromthesouth said...

Did you know and I am sure you did.

Your manager is godfather to Tony Pullis' son - the manager that could win the Championship for Stoke and relegate Leicester at the same time.

How's that for irony?

areallaticfromthesouth said...

And your chairman Milan wont be at the game.

Prior commitment apparently.

Georgina Best said...

Blimey! You are better informed than I am. Impressive!

Have you considered becoming a Leicester fan.............?

areallaticfromthesouth said...

I got lucky Georgina. I finish work early on Friday's and I got my info from SSN.