Sunday 11 May 2008

Best Of Both Worlds


So here's my dilemma.

What should I devote my attention to this afternoon?

It's billed as the best end to a Premiership season ever. So much to be settled;

Who wins the Premiership?
Who will go down?

My predictions, for what they are worth, are The ManUre to win and Birmingham and Reading to do down (sorry lover!)
On the other hand my daughter is in a dance competition in about an hour and I would like to see her. Experience tells me that it will be a very hot sticky and crowded experience, although I do love watching her dance.

Shame I can't have the best of both worlds.

I think in the end maternal feelings will prevail.

And surely no-one will really notice the tiny lead trailing from my ear, under my hair to the little radio tucked in my thong...................................

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well predicted Georgina.

Personally I avoided all the premier league news, instead choosing to sit outside in the pub's beer garden watching my grandson enjoy himself.

Georgina Best said...

pub? beer? Sounds like my sort of afternoon.