Friday 30 May 2008

I'm So Excited


I'm very excited.

I've had another email today. This time it is from the author of another football blog. She is looking for lady soccer bloggers to participate in a roundtable discussion post about the forthcoming European Championships - you know, the ones we aren't in.

Anyway she has invited me to take part. Can you imagine? Little Georgina. The girl who until just over a year ago hated football, was trying to work out how to 'do' it.

From what I understand, we will be talking about the football tournament itself, along with some chat about hot players.

Like I ever notice....................

Now as you know, football punditry is not new to me. I do have some experience.

But I can feel the weight of responsibility upon my shoulders. This is the World Wide Web after all.

So I'm off to engage in some serious revision to ensure my expertise is razor sharp. I might find out a bit about the tournament too.