Friday 9 May 2008

Only The Flies Will Know


Oh to be a fly on the wall at a certain meeting on Monday.

How do you think it might go?

MM: Ah come in Ian old chap. You must be feeling as upset as the rest of us. Before we discuss anything else, you need to know that I don't blame you in any way. You came into an impossible situation and despite your best efforts couldn't save the club from relegation. I know though that you are the right man for the job and I look forward to working with you to rebuild this club.

Not convinced?

Well how about;

MM: Hello Ian. Do sit down. We have got a lot to talk about and I have some difficult decisions to make about the future here at Leicester City. One of those is whether you should form part of that future or not. I'd like to hear what you have to say about that and what your ideas are for making this club great again. I hope we can find a way forward together, although I can't make any promises at this stage.

Still not sure?

In which case;

MM: Holloway you t**t. You're fired!

We will get to know the outcome in due course.

But only the two protagonists and the flies will really know what happens in that room.

1 comment:

areallaticfromthesouth said...

Seems like Holloway has got to wait four weeks for Mandaric's decision on his future.