Thursday 15 January 2009

Baffled


Am I the only one who is baffled by Fergie's apparent abandonment of Carlos Tevez?

He's been one of my favourite ManUre players since he joined them. I've never seen him anything other than fully committed, hardworking and focused. He is a great team player, unselfish but willing to take opportunities when they come. He served them well last season and I have never seen him behave in a way that suggests he has an ego.

I know it is not just about individuals and you have to be a balanced team but surely there is a place for him.

I will be really sad to see him leave and consider the Premiership will be the poorer without him.

In fact if this move comes off , with 2 of the sexiest men in football at the San Siro, this girl might be taking a bit more interest in Italian football affairs.