Friday 23 January 2009

An Omen


Do you believe in omens?

Do you believe there is some force that sends us messages through signs to help guide us?

Because I think that is what happened to me today.

I received the details of a conference I am going on next month. I was pretty thrilled when I heard it was being held in Leicester, and had been wondering to myself how I might engineer a visit to worship at walls of the Walkers Stadium.

So imagine my delight when I learned today that our hotel is right next door to it.

Furthermore, we are having dinner in Fusions.

When I told our friend Luton Andy he said it is a sign that I am moving in the right direction.

What can that mean? Is something amazing going to happen do you think? Is it a cunning plot to get me there so Milan Mandaric can offer me a highly paid job as official LCFC blogger and getter of girl fans?

I guess I'll just have to patient.

And be certain to wear my Foxes shirt to the restaurant. Just in case they are not sure who I am.

No comments: