Friday 18 January 2008

Nemesis

Have you ever had that experience where you said something bad about someone thinking you would never see them again? And then they turn up. And they know what you said.
Michael Owen must be feeling a tad uncomfortable I suspect. His comments in his autobiography "Off The Record" were - well to be blunt - blunt.

Of course he could be describing a real flaw in Keegan's management style. On the other hand what if what he experienced for the first time in his life was someone who did not treat him like a god amongst mortals but as an individual who is part of a team.

Fergie is well known for his philosophy that no individual is greater than the team. Maybe Keegan holds the same belief.

We can only speculate - at this stage at least.

So, to turn now to more important matters, The Foxes play Norwich away tomorrow. Remember them?

I tell you what - I will love it if we beat them. Love it!

1 comment:

Jungle VIP said...

Clap Clap Clap indeed. I think your comments are quite balanced. Not sure yet whether you like "wor Kev"

I think you could probably beat the buggers tomorrow. If last week's performance was anything to go by, you'll stamp all over them and leave them gasping for breath. The game I saw had pace and width across the park and, compellingly, a great midfield guy whose name escapes me. Also a couple of useful strikers with an abilty to run.

I've seen the foxes play 5 times in the last six months. They are better now than ever before. I think Ollie may have it.....at least for now anyway.

JVIP