Thursday 13 March 2008

Carry on (and on and on and on) at your convenience


Is a joke I heard on Wrighty and Durham today and relates to this story.


GB is still away. Off on an important conference in Torquay. I'll say a little prayer she doesn't mention the war.


George will be back tomorrow.


In football news, Mr Chimbonda missed a penalty in the UAFA Cup last night. I don't know much about this guy, but he's hated on the media ?


Could it be that he's a fan of these items. And all those Macho boys think its not manly ?


I'm sat here listening to 5 live and the Bolton Match. It's nil nil at the moment. Imagine, Mr Megson (he who did the dirty on you Foxes) may be our (England) sole rep in that competition after tonight. He's put the reserves out too.


I hope they win. This means their attention to the Prem may become diverted. This means the Royals may survive. I pray they do. Been worried since Christmas. I hardly dare talk about it.


Just to finish up, driving home from work this evening, I heard on TS that Alan Brazil was nicely warmed up in the TS Hospitality Unit. There is a book being run on whether he'll make the morning show tomorrow. He sounded rough this morning. God knows what tomorrow will bring.


I think Alan is a very able and warm broadcaster. I imagine people worry about him privately. He has three lovely children apparently.


Sadly, I see trouble ahead and, in my head, this tune is playing.


The Bear






No comments: