Monday 24 March 2008

The Only Way To Get A Prince Is To Kiss A Lot Of Frogs


I've been to Hay on Wye today with my lover.


For any of you not familiar with the town, it is famous, amongst other things, for its bookshops.


The other thing it is famous for is having its own, self declared king.


It has been a weekend that has smiled on those of royal descent in the football world too. King Kev celebrates his first win at Newcastle. The Royals got a much needed win against Birmingham. And Becks is back in the England squad (Revision tip: Becks is a god).


Maybe that is what Leicester is lacking. Some royal blood.


Do you think maybe if someone kissed Ollie, he would turn into a handsome prince?





3 comments:

Georgina Best said...

God.....that guy is in trouble. I reckon the foxes are gonna struggle now. It's a hard world at The Walkers for sure

Keep the faith. I know you will

JVIP

Georgina Best said...

I'm doing my best!

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.