Saturday 29 March 2008

Rest In Peace


It's a sad day for Derby fans. I can hear them crying from here.

They are out on the streets protesting as we speak.

Engaging in mindless violence.

Not that I'm being too smug. Delighted as I am that we won today, I also know we are not safe yet.

Good win for the Arse too. Delighted they beat Bolton. Looking forward to playing Mr Megson and his gang next season.

Man U still on fire. Sunderland dancing in the streets. Reading relieved to have at least secured a draw, especially after having a man sent off.

I'd like to say I am sitting down to watch MOTD later but I've had a better offer.

Anyway, lets spare a thought for Derby.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor buggers. But we said, from the begining of the season, they were catsmeat. No width, no movement, little skill and, until recently, no bottle either. Derby are a great club. Just not this year. But one day soon they will be back. Maybe before the foxes. I'm very very happy about the Bolton Result.

JVIP

Georgina Best said...

It's hard not to feel a bit of sympathy - even if they are Derby.
Just hope we don't end up in the same position this season..............

Anonymous said...

As long as I am not talking to a Derby supporter I am very happy that they are to be relegated.
Great that Leicester won. I was so dejected after the Hull result I couldn't bring myself to read any reports on the match and I didn;'t have the cvourage to look at the table. YOu can get some indication of how bad I felt when I tell you that I haven't looked at your blog until today.

Georgina Best said...

Glad you returned anyway. These are hard times for us Foxes fans.
Keep the faith