Saturday 22 March 2008

It's Raining In My Heart


The sun was out - the shirts were blue
There wasn't a cloud to spoil the view
but now it’s raining - raining in my heart

The Foxes needed to win today
But they went and gave the game away
and so it’s raining - raining in my heart

Oh, misery - misery
we're only just clear of the bottom three.

I'll tell those blues put on a show
Or else my tears are bound to flow
'cause it’s raining - raining in my heart

It’s raining - raining in my heart

Yes, it’s raining - raining in my heart

3 comments:

Jeff said...

Sorry about that. That is sad really. I play for a local football team in my country and we're not doing well. I think we;re in the bottom three in the tournament of 16 teams. I feel for you. Thanks for visiting my football blog. Would you care to exchange links?

Anonymous said...

Yea. Sad Sad Sad. I fear the worst I'm afraid.

JVIP

Georgina Best said...

jeff: welcome. Thanks for your sympathy. Link duly attached

jvip: You and me both