Thursday 8 October 2009

Foxy Lady


I've been on a train today.

Nice to have a day out of the relentless tasks at the office and a bit of time for reflection.

I took the opportunity to read a book I was recently given called "Personal Brand Essence".

Whilst there wasn't anything essentially new in the text, it was thought provoking. Most usefully, it offered a tool to condense complex ideas into one symbolic word, offering access to those ideas in a moment. Particularly useful when you are in a tight corner and need an anchor or handhold.

It got me thinking about how I might identify the "personal brand essence" of Georgina Best.

So I applied the tool.

And the outcome was resoundingly clear,

It was never going to be anything else?

What was it?

Well - "Foxy" of course.

No comments: