We are orphans. Abandoned fox cubs. How sad is that?
Not so Plymouth, our opponents tomorrow. They have Ian Holloway to look after them.
3 fairly interesting things about Ian Holloway are:
- His nickname is Olly or Gollum
- He featured in a BBC Documentary "Stress Test" where he publicly addressed his anger management problems
- When he was manager of Bristol Rover FC he refused to sit in a red chair because it was the colour of their arch rivals, Bristol City
- Our performance today would have been not the best looking bird but at least we got her in the taxi."
- "If is a big word. If I had long hair, I could be a rock star"
- "I feel so unlucky at the moment. If I fell into a barrow of boobs I'd come out sucking on my thumb"
Did I say win? I think I did.
Come on you blues!!!
See you at the match. Row T.