Monday 23 February 2009

Unequivocal


I spoke to my Gooner correspondent in the field today.

Georgie Junior.

Or Junior Goonier as I'm going to call him from now on.

(How embarrassing am I to have as a mother?).

I said to him;

"People are saying Arsene Wenger has lost the plot and it is time to go. What is your view on that?" (I chose not to mention that my lover has taken to calling the French genious 'Arsnic Wenger')

"People who say that", says Junior Goonier "People who say that need to go back to where we were when Wenger arrived. He has achieved so much with the club. We have had a difficult season with injuries. If we can get a place in the Champions League then we should, but if we don't then it is the UEFA cup and prepare for next season. We will come back."

Pretty unequivocal I would say.

And I trust his judgement.

Unequivocally.

No comments: