Saturday 19 July 2008

From The Arse's Mouth


I rang my son today.

Lets call him Georgie Jnr.

It took ab0ut a minute for the conversation to come around to football.

Just as I had planned of course.

Georgina: So Georgie Jnr. I need to tell you I am broadening my approach this season for the blog and I'm going to take a special interest in a team from each of the four top tiers. I'm going to need some help though. Some correspondents in the field. I'd like you to be my Gunners correspondent.

Georgie Jnr: OK

Georgina: So tell me, what do you think of the suggestion that Wenger is in trouble having lost most of his midfield?

Georgie Jnr: I think it'll be fine. He's got some good signings already - Nasri and Ramsey. One more would do it. Hleb's going is a good thing I think. He never shoots. He passes well but has only scored 6 or 7 in the last 3-4 seasons. Even when he's in front of the goal mouth he passes rather than shoots.

Georgina: Thanks Georgie Jnr. I'll post your report on the blog.

In case you are wondering what Georgie Jnr's footballing credentials are and whether he can be deemed fit to act as a correspondent to this blog, I can say that he has been supporting The Arse since he was about 7. He is also in a five-a-side team called " FC Supermeat".

I think that probably tells you all you need to know.

3 comments:

areallaticfromthesouth said...

'Fine' = Wenger winning a trophy. When was the last time Wenger won a trophy?

Anonymous said...

Indeed...."I never saw eeet"

CF

Anonymous said...

We aim by providing quality devices and also services how to buyers by use of a world wide basis.[url=http://www.reactchem.com/]Glycerol Triacetate[/url] is an artificial chemical compound, commonly used as a nourishment additive, being instance a warm or hot environment a solvent in flavourings, and for its humectant function, with E amount E1518 and Australian approval code A1518. [url=http://www.reactchem.com/]Glycerol Triacetate[/url] is also a component as to casting liquor with TG and also as an excipient in pharmaceutical products where this is frequented a warm or hot environment a humectant, a plasticizer, as well as a warm or hot environment a solvent