Thursday 31 July 2008

Marooned


OK. I have to confess it.

Despite all my efforts to keep in touch, I feel very cut off.

It’s not simply a question of not having a good source of up-to-date information about the various football happenings.

I am missing all the bits that go with it.

Alan Brazil on my way to work. Durham and Wrighty on my way home. Various web sites as I research my blog each day. Reading FourFourTwo.

We have brought the Talk Sport interactive quiz with us but it won’t work on the laptop.

Am I sounding a tad obsessive?

You could be right.

I have even thought of putting a message in the empty bottle once I have polished off this delicious chilled cherry beer.

Only problem is, there isn’t any sea around here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good Article, souvenir kawin murah banget. thanks for your article. :)