Friday 25 July 2008

School's Out For Summer


Georgina Best is going on tour.

I've decided to use this pre-season period to travel the world learning more about football.

Well OK - I'm off to Belgium on holiday for 2 weeks with my lover in our little caravan.

But don't worry - I won't be abandoning my studies. The holiday curriculum includes:
  • Talking to people in French about "Le Football"
  • Geography field trips to spot football grounds
  • Reading Literature about the beautiful game
  • Looking for a cafe with IT facilities to post on this blog (I'll do my best)
  • Sports sessions where I practice my keepie-uppies (my ball is packed)
When we get back my new uniform (away shirt) should have arrived. Just in time for our first match against the MK Dons.

2 comments:

Derek said...

Have a great time Georgie and don't forget your camera and Autograph Book.
One positive word of advice.
KEEP OFF THE BELGIUM CHOCOLATES!

areallaticfromthesouth said...

Have a gd time. And happy ground spotting. Take some pics!!